Insomnia and restlessness Solved by yoga
Insomnia and restlessness are another big problem for many people, especially people of working age to the elderly. In which insomnia or falling asleep regularly wakes up in the middle of the night. Of course that makes the body not rested enough and effect on health.
Causes of insomnia
Insomnia cause by a variety of factors, including physical, mental, and environmental factors and sleep habits. By physical factors such as illness from congenital disease, fever, or taking certain drugs. As for psychological factors such as stress, anxiety, depression, etc., and finally, environmental factors such as noise, too bright bedroom. Or unhygienic sleep habits such as eating difficult to digest food, playing games, drinking caffeinated beverages.
Yoga poses for insomnia
Note Teacher Worapot Manian explained that this position This is a deep relaxation technique, also known as a deep relaxation technique, takes only 3-5 minutes, suitable for people in stress. Uncomfortable and uncomfortable Practice will help balance our body and mind. It also results in easy sleep and deep sleep.
1. Start by gradually supporting the body down on your back by gradually relaxing your body down to sleep. Then steep the hill first In order to relax the back.
2. The first stroke sends the hands to hug the chest. Shovel the back of the shoulder, move our back lightest.
3. Move the arms out to the side of the body, palm up and send our legs out. Then collapsed toes Let us feel the state that we are relaxed enough.
4. Breathe in and out to feel comfortable, abdominal distension, the relaxation of all parts
5. Gradually define the breath to recognize all parts of the body
6. Then gradually get up to meditate. Then close your eyes calmly for 3-5 minutes or do 10 minutes long with a guide or an instrumental song. Just as it helps the body find balance.