Medicinal herbs by taste with healing properties
Medicinal hurbs properties is rubbed according to its taste. In which each flavor Can also indicate a therapeutic benefit divide into 9 flavors: astringent, sweet, drunken, bitter, spicy, oily, fragrant, salty and sour.
Medicinal hurbs each flavor can describe in the following ways:
- The astringent taste can be used to heal wounds. As an aid in wound healing better
- Sweet taste can be used to nourish the body. Increase vitality Giving a feeling of rejuvenation
- Bored drunk taste Can help in the excretion of waste From the body Help to neutralize toxins As well
- Bitter flavors can aid appetite. It stimulates the salivary glands. Helps cure thirst and also nourishes the blood as well.
- Spicy taste Can help to nourish the elements, expel the wind well, help maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Its flavor can help with pain relief, knee pain, joint pain, and tendon maintenance.
- Cool aroma Able to cure fatigue, fix heat, cure thirst and nourish the heart as well.
- The salty taste can help with the skin and hives as well.
- Sour taste Can help maintain the work of the blood. It also relieves coughing and expectoration.
There are 3 seasons in Thailand per year: hot summer, rainy season and winter, which can be stored in each season as follows.
- In summer, you can collect roots and heartwood because the hot summer comes and the symptoms are dry. Therefore suitable for collecting the most
- The rainy season will be able to collect herbs such as leaves, flowers, and fruit as it is the time when the trees are moist.
- During the winter months, bark, sapwood, and cracked wood can be removed from the trunk because the tree or plant produces a lot of bark. To want to cover myself from the cold.