Possible side effects of COVID-19 vaccine
The Possible side effects of COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine acts to stimulate the body’s immune system to recognize the disease in advance of being infected to prevent infection, illness or death. But there can be minor side effects, such as aches and fever, which are normal to show that the immune system is being triggered by the vaccine. To prevent us from getting sick or dying.
- Have a fever
- Body aches
- Pain or irritation where the injection was given
- If side effects occur Since the first vaccination The second dose may have slightly more symptoms.
Vaccine allergies Oftentimes it can occur, but very rarely – less than 1 in 1,000,000 people who injected.
How to treat the side effects of the initial COVID-19 vaccine
- If there is a fever, aching or pain in the injection site Can eat Paracetamol has
- Should not be taken with aspirin pain relievers. Because it can cause complications
- The chance of side effects is only 10-15% of those vaccinated. Which is considered less
- The vaccine allergy can be cured by itself in 3-4 days.
- Wait at least 15 minutes after injection for anyone with a history of vaccination. Or severe drugs Tell your doctor before vaccination.
The effectiveness of the vaccine Cody David -19
The vaccine will begin working at least 2 weeks after the first dose. But only 50% of the results and after at least 1 week after the second injection will be highly effective according to the research of each vaccine.
In addition, a second dose of vaccination is required. Therefore, it will be as effective as the research results of each brand of vaccine.